North Madison Fire Company No. 5
(1825 Allen St. – Click to View Map)
The North Madison Fire Company was established in 1952, and was the first fire company in Madison to locate on the hilltop. This original firehouse continues to serve as home base for this fire company.
Click on any photo below to view the gallery of photos.
1986 International/Pierce – 400gpm/400gal
This truck was used by Fire Company No. 5 for air and light support for the other Madison Volunteer Fire Companies. In 2009 it was sold to a fire company in New Washington, IN.